In that time I (we) have:
- Officially achieved retirement status.
- Traveled approximately 4,000 miles in the car.
- Hosted a guild meeting and presented on the fabric woven in the last post.
- Purchased 80 acres and a cabin in the woods beside the lake.
- Cleaned said cabin
- Put in new furnace, water heater, refrigerator, and stove.
- Got the outside ready for winter.
- Had an extended family member get a new hip.
- Who has had complications and will require more surgery.
- Had another extended family member get married.
- Winterized the gardens and outside of our "real" house.
- Had a dr. appt. with complaints of fatigue.....rec'd a diagnosis of RRHS*
The looms have been quiet. The knitting needles have been clicking, but no photo's to show.
I've been thinking about the blog and whether it should continue. No decisions yet, but no inspiration either.
Wishing whoever among you still reading this a Happy Thanksgiving.