Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas....

Sorry the lights have been out here at the blog.  I have been dealing with the Annual Christmas Virus for most of the past two weeks.  I'll spare you the details other than the fact that I've been pretty much horizontal for most of those days.  There must be an epidemic because the area pharmacies are out of most of the choices in OTC cold/flu meds. 

On a brighter note....

For those who are still stopping in,  I wish you all the best of the holiday season and may your 2013 be filled with inspiration, motivation, and everything you need to create the fabric of your dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, and I hope you are well by the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, a very Merry one to you and yours Valerie. I hope your virus has vacated so that you can eat and drink all the treats the season offers with abandon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are on the path to recovery, and can enjoy the twelve quiet days of Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better soon! happy New year!



    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...