Friday, December 23, 2011

So I changed to the new blogger format and lost a couple of comments along the way. 
  • Sue...not to worry, the yarn was only around the candle for the photo shoot.  I don't leave candles burning at all unless I am right there...too dangerous with a kitty in the house.  
  • And thank you for the comment, Cyndy.
One of my daily clicks is Seth Godin's blog.  Can't help but think of the people on Capitol Hill when I read this one.

May your day be merry and bright.  We finally have sunshine in southeast Michigan....even a little birdsong to go with it!

2 comments:

  1. Valerie,
    Have a wonderful holiday and hoping the nice weather and birdsong continue for you! ;)
    Off to read that blog.
    I like the new format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth puts it well! Surely he had the people on the Hill in mind when he wrote it. sigh

    New format looks good.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...