Thursday, July 28, 2011

While I'm making lists...

I suspect that most of you are like me and are trying to avoid/ignore the political drama being carried out on Capitol Hill.  It really makes me angry that these people are sitting there on the hill, collecting salaries paid to represent us, with the promise of a fat, happy pension including health care benefits while they are only sitting there playing partisan politics rather than actually representing the needs of the people.

So, I've decided to compile a list of famous people and groups with ideologies which refused compromise:
  • the Taliban
  • Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge
  • Augusto Pinochet
  • Stalin
  • Hitler
Do we see a trend here?  What names/groups would you add to the list of the uncompromising?

2 comments:

  1. Right on, Sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collecting salaries that we paid for. They need to relearn what constituents are.

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...