Sunday, June 26, 2011

Impressed...

We had a guest musician from the  Detroit Handbell Ensemble do a handbell solo during the offertory this morning.  Personally, I think she was better than the artist in this video, but this one is still pretty good.  Take a deep breath, adjust the volume, sit back and enjoy:


Ennui has lifted.  The woven piece is off the loom and being made ready for wet finishing.  And I finished The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zeut.  I will definitely be reading more David Mitchell.

2 comments:

  1. that was beautiful.

    the hand movements are so graceful and timed, it is also a pleasure to watch as well as listen to...like a hand ballet!

    did you make a new blog header?

    NICE!

    Oh ...and my comment word verification is "byting" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, one of my favorite hymns actually. I like what Cyndy said, a "hand ballet!"

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...