Wednesday, February 09, 2011

So a man walks into a bar....

Or, a robot rolls into a coffee shop...



more info. here

Strange new world we live in. 

Yesterday I noticed the women in the Cardio Blast class that takes place in the gym right before my power yoga class.  As I waited on the bench outside the room, I could see the class in the mirrored wall.  From my vantage point were three women in line from front to back.  The first was wearing a Hijab and tunic over her exercise pants.  The second woman was Asian.  The third woman was wearing a Tilaka.  And the music that they were working out to?


Thinking about Janis Joplin.  Considering the lyrics.  Having been a teen in the '60's....
Strange new world....

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate the humor on the first video and the irony on the second one. You live in a cosmopolitan city!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...