Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Must See TV....

This afternoon NPR had an interview with  Kathy Bates  because she has a new tv show.

I have loved Kathy Bates ever since Fried Green Tomatoes.  So I had some spreadsheet work to do at the computer and looked to see if her show was available online.  Sure enough you can watch the pilot and this week's episode of Harry's Law by clicking on the link.  Watched both episodes and I am hooked!  Yay, finally a tv show that speaks to my demographic.

Okay now, help me keep this show going.  Go watch it, put it in your favorites...do whatever to give it great ratings.  We need to chuckle and we need to look at things a little differently than they've been presented to us.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Love your header! And I enjoyed the first episode, will look for the second on Hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have missed it so far - need to set up the dvr to record it, as 10 pm is late for us. Now we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They reshow it on Sunday I think. Earlier time as I am rarely up at 10:00 to watch anything. I Love Kathy Bates too and I thought the pilot quite well done and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:45 AM

    I also enjoy her show and if you haven't seen her in the movie Doloris Claiborne, I think you would really enjoy it, I did.

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a TV. I watched it from the computer, and loved it. I hope it stays around. I'll have to check back on it periodically.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed, Kathy Bates' work. I found her new show , on, Hulu. I really enjoyed it. It is already one of my favorites.. Thank You Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...