Thursday, September 23, 2010

Colors of September

Sue has put out the call for our Colors of September.  So here is the version from my corner of the world:

Red


Orange

Yellow

Blue (well...Blue Spruce)

Green

Indigo

Violet

I realize that this might be cheating a bit.  The weather has been wet and windy, making it difficult to take landscape style photo's.  As an example of the wet, when I woke up and looked out my bedroom window this morning, our lawn had sprouted a constellation of white polka dots!  I had to put on my glasses to be sure that it wasn't scattered trash.

White

So I will end with the reflection of all the colors in the spectrum brought to  you by:

Now head over to Life Looms Large and join in the fun.

7 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful mushrooms!!! Love the picture of the gills!

    I like how you identified the colors too!!

    Thanks for sharing your colors!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole thing, all the colors. And good grief, you have grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green grass and white mushrooms - that's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty palette!!

    I esp. like the perfect mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the main colours are represented. The red berries are interesting - are they red osier dogwood?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pictures :)
    awesome colours, you take some great pictures.





    http://loveislikeawar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great rainbow of colors - good job! T.

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...