Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where in the world...

am I?  A multiple guess quizz.

Here are the clues:

This chime, or gong, is a part of the setting.

We are having fun socializing.

And there is quiet time for reflection.

Bonus hint:  It's the first time in a long time that I have been around a group of people more radically liberal than I am.
Here are your choices:
  1. A spinning retreat.
  2. A yoga retreat
  3. A convent
  4. A hula hooping fest.
  5. Insert your own answer.
Use the comments to select from the above, or insert your own thoughts about where I am, what I am doing and with whom.

7 comments:

  1. Are you at a convent participating in a yoga retreat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A convent of hula hooping nuns who like their beer cold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting retreat! But where? And with whom?! HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say convent, but they don't drink Miller Lite. So - Convergence?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know much about hoopers, so not sure if they drink beer. The beer is throwing off my guess. I'll go with Yoga Retreat. Again, not sure about the beer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing spinning retreat, because most of my spinning friends are most liberal than I am, and my son-in-law says I'm the most liberal person he knows. He doesn't get out much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:45 PM

    a hula hooping fest is my guess.
    Your Sis

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...