Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Then I should be making more money....(or any money...or have more readers)

 Blacksheep had a link to one of those online analyzers.  So I went to I Write Like and pasted in some of my blog writing:



I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Imagine my surprise at that.  So, I plugged in some more blog writing.  Again it came up Stephen King.  Finally, I decided to just type a paragraph in the box.  A third time.....Stephen King.

So...Redrum! Redrum! anyone?

PS:  I have been knitting and spinning.  Perhaps I'll have something to show in the next day, or two......... or seven.

4 comments:

  1. That was fun - I am totally inconsistant! James Joyce, twice, Margaret Atwood, Dan Brown, twice, Stephen King. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray Bradbury, and that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I got Dan Brown, the second time David Foster Wallace and the third time Stephen King. I think that means I write like myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Foster Wallace - 3 for 3...
    hmmmm. I'm not sure he would have been pleased.

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...