Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Buried in Books

These are my "to read" books pictured with the ongoing red knitting (note that I have not yet stopped.)
The top book was a freebie won from Rev. Songbird. I'm really looking forward to this read, since I've enjoyed Marilynne Robinson's previous books.

I've recently completed Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo and The Likeness by Tana French (links are to my reviews are posted to Library Thing). I have been reading a lot this summer and during travels, we've been listening to books as well. The current Playaway book is In the Woods, the prequel to The Likeness. We should finish with that this weekend. I try to make a point of writing reviews on my LT account, so I won't duplicate that here. The link to my account is over to the right.

Summer is drawing to a close. It's really quiet around town these past couple weeks, which I have enjoyed immensely. School starts back next Tues. and the community Fall Festival is the following weekend, so the quiet will soon end.

I'd like to wind a warp this afternoon, so I'll leave you with some zinnias:

No comments:

Post a Comment

tie in the loose ends...