Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Take a trip and never leave town

We all know that saying about March coming in like a lion or lamb and the consequences thereof.

However will someone please explain to me what to expect when March comes in like a friggin' Polar Bear!! 8 degrees Farenheit the past 3 mornings!! What's up with that?

In response to this long, exasperating winter, I've been trying new things:

  • I've been going to a new to me yoga studio to supplement the offerings at the gym.
  • I've been listening to new music.... CBC Radio 3 is Canada's Indie Music channel and you can listen online if you click on the link. The player is over on the right hand side of the screen.
  • If you and your partner have been struggling over 'down comforter ownership' and you've considered foreclosing on mattress real estate this winter, you might relate to this song as I do:
    Do You Know Karate?
  • And I've returned to one of my favorite colorways to explore a new project:
    Not the best photograph in the world, but I wanted to show that we at least have sunshine in these frigid temperatures.
So, what are you doing to take personal mini-vacations? I'm up for any ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't any ideas on personal mini-vacations since I'm on vacation right now, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing those colors woven up!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...