Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lemonade...

Cathy has nominated me for a Lemonade Award:



This is the attitude / gratitude award for Bloggers who show great attitude/gratitude:
Here are the rules:

1. Post the picture
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from who you received your award.

One of the first blogs I would nominate would be Cathy's, but am not sure about tag backs.

Generally, if I keep coming back to read a blog, that blogger has an attitude that appeals to me. Cathy has already tagged a lot of the blogs I read, so let me see if I can make it to 10:

1. Cyndy at Riverrim always makes me smile in addition to teaching me a thing or two (or three).

2. Sharon and I trade thoughts on all things fiber and books.

3. I mostly lurk on Leslie's blog. But I do want to make those cookies she has up there now. They'd be great to take to yoga class!

4. Mary is a flesh and blood friend, not just a cyber friend. She is also a great baker, which you'll see at her current post.

5. Wooly Headed, Ruth's blog, is another place where I mostly lurk. She writes about life's details so well....and I can laugh at the kids' antics now that I'm a parent of an adult.

6. How can you not like a blog with the title: Yes I Made That?

7. Jessie says it all in her blog title: What Housework?. And she dyes nice yarn too!

8. Jackie over at One Thread Two Thread gets an incredible amount of art accomplished while raising her children and shoveling out from under an insane amount of snow.

Uhm.....all the rest of you. You're invited to jump in and take a sip of lemonade!

Meanwhile I have to dash. Must pick up one of the other wives as we meet "the guys" for dinner out tonight. (Not at the nice restaurant I picked out...instead a tavern. Bah!)

2 comments:

  1. Glad for the smiles ;-)

    ..and I've learned a thing or two (or 3 or 4) from you as well...

    thanks for all these good links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, more good links - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...