Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zetor Finished and More Fall Color:

Yarn: 525 yds. of hand spun, hand dyed merino singles. I had 5 yards of yarn left over. The shawl weighs 1.25 oz. or 34 grams.

You can see the history of the yarn here & here.

Shawl dimensions: 28" depth at center; 52" top width. The pattern for the shawl can be found here. The only change I made to the pattern was to knit a three stitch I cord border along the top edge of the shawl. The 2 stitch garter border seemed a little thin to me.

Continuing on yesterday's thread: here is some fall color that I picked up today on my morning walk:


Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. There was some bug with Sitemeter (I think) that was crashing IE. They may have fixed it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that - Google manages to save some random comment in 1Password.

    What I meant to say was "Lovely!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shawl is absolute confection. I can only imagine what it looks like for real. I thought your autumn collection tied in quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous, the shawl and the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! That is so beautiful. And talk about cutting it close! The trees from your drive are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...