Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A personal Christmas ritual.....

I own the vhs copy of this, and have done since 1993.



I am not of the generation, nor am I the sort of person, who watches movies over and over again....except for this one. Each year I make a point of sitting down to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol. Everything that I need for entertainment is in here.

My favorite lines:
Scrooge: "You're a little absent minded, Spirit."
Spirit of Christmas: "No, I'm a LARGE absent minded Spirit!"

This morning I woke up with a cold so perhaps this may be the "Muppet Christmas Carol day" this year. And maybe for next year I'll have the dvd version.

Hope it loads smoothly for you to enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I'm going to have to look for this one. It loaded perfectly, BTW. I hope your cold isn't a bad one and that you are over it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Val!The Christmas Muppet Movie is indeed a classic! Hope your cold isn't as long lasting as mine - I am finally over the hump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - Merry Christmas, Valerie. It feels extra special because of the brightness outside from the full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have watched this one Christmas in the past. I've always been a great fan of the muppets.

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...