Monday, December 31, 2007

Early breaking birthday news....

I haven't blown out any candles yet, but I got my wish: tickets for this so I can get to see and hear her in person.

I own all of her US released cd's and I can pick her playing out over other violin soloists almost immediately (I have no other musical talent). IMO, Josh Bell is cute, but Hilary has a better sound.

Think about it violin music.....strings making sounds. Just another form of fiber play!

Thank you Leigh and Jackie for the birthday comments. Jackie is right...stuff does creep in on little cat's feet...but also on the not so little size 11's and 12's of my dh and ds!

3 comments:

  1. Valerie,
    I left the recipe for the roasted veggies in the comments section of my blog.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday New Year, Valerie!

    Have a wonderful time at the symphony. I love your analogy about violins and fiber play...I have always enjoyed violin (and fiddle) music...now I have a reason why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (ahead of time?) Birthday Val! Hope you have fun at the concert. Sorry to hear you were so sick over Christmas. I have been fighting my cold off and on since mid Novemeber... and I never get sick!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...