Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've got nothing.....

too many works in progress and too little progress is about the extent of it.

Add to that too much time sitting at the computer, looking at what other people are doing and the situation begins to feel insurmountable.

This little book has been moved from pile to pile over the past few months. It's time to get it out as well as consult Julie Morgenstern once again to see of order can be imposed on chaos.

So, while I do that in my fiber room (studio is too generous a term right now) , you can take a look at this ingenious List Vicki has put together. It might be helpful in destashing. (As if lace weight yarn is what creates the bulk in that stash, right?)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting from your Library Thing. I'll try to figure out how to do the same. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all the shawls on that list are knit with lace weight yarn though a majority of them probably are. You'd have to look at the individual patterns to find the yarn weight.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the recommend on Shadow Catcher and just went to our library website to put it on hold for me. I'm a computer wus. Would you mind emailing me at institches at rtci dot net and telling me how you made the link from your Library Thing? You're the only blog I've seen do that. It's such a great tool!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...