Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Some entertainment for a snowy Valentine's morning:

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.


I would have guessed that I was more cat than dog.

And now I must go feed the cat and my "inner cat".

Oh, and the Swallowtail Shawl was finished last night, meeting my self-imposed deadline. I'll wash and block it today after we clear the snow out of our driveway.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn3:30 PM

    Sorry to say that I haven't checked your blog in quite some time...sorry for me, that is. Your thoughts about respecting the dead, silence, and judging how others live their lives are right on target. As usual, you have me pausing and reflecting. Good for you! And.."I think YOU can, I think YOU can"--my cheer to move you on through the last few rows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 50-50 too. I know that I would have ranked more dog than cat 13 years ago (before the birth of my first( of 4) child). Small wonder. Swallow tail looks marvelous! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...