Monday, February 12, 2007

Response to ?'s about Print O' the Wave Stole:

An anonymous responder asked about corrections to the Print O' the Wave directions. I'm short of time today, so my suggestion is to read the entry on Another Knitting Blog . Her suggestions and edits pretty well cover it, tho' they are in narrative form rather than charted.

I did contact Eunny about the needed corrections. She's aware of them, but I've never checked back to see if the directions were amended. (This paragraph for those who would leave comments for me to contact the author.....I'm learning to anticipate.)

Mondays and Tuesdays are very busy here. I have two rows plus the bind off row for my red Swallowtail. Anyone want to cheer me over the finish line for a Valentine's Day completion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tie in the loose ends...