Saturday, July 01, 2006

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.



Bloglines used to have a button to "mark all feeds as read". It seems to have disappeared. After being away just a few days I feel.....overfed.

Convergence was good. Two of my four seminars were well presented and at a level useful to me. The other two were rather basic, and kind of....meh. Fashion show was...interesting. SS&D will have more than enough pictures.

Vendors were....okay. No Mirrix present and Fiberworks PCW were present but without product to take home with you. So I ordered Fiberworks PCW bronze and a manual. Perhaps by the time they arrive I will have time to play with it.

Must go pack for more adventures. Photo's later...maybe.

While I'm away, check out: Tiferet

1 comment:

  1. Just go to Bloglines and click on the blue folder at the top that lists how many feeds you have. The previews will all open and everything will be marked as read.

    I'd love to hear about the good parts!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...