Tuesday, June 20, 2006

You know you're in a bad mood when you hear the current news about North Korea and your first thought is "go ahead, just get it over with."

It causes me to recall the fact that in all the years that I've been voting, I have never cast a vote to the winner of a Presidential election.

My mother never voted in her life (that I knew of..and the polling station was in our back yard for a number of years!) Yet she always cast aspersions on sitting politicians. That seemed like cheating to me. In my rubrick, one has no right to complain if one didn't vote.

I vote every chance I get. Therefore, given my history and the acknowledgement that a vote is not a bet on a winner, I believe I have a right to complain.

Let me just say this one thing:
Wouldn't you think that the father of twin girls would be able to recognize when he is being tag teamed by Iran and North Korea?

Yeah...we have to remember who we're talking about here. Learning is not the strong suit.

End of political rant.

2 comments:

  1. Right on, Valerie. I've voted for a couple of Presidential winners, but you can be sure it wasn't for this loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says he's spent much time raising the girls? Yes overall tho.

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...