Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is pretty funny because from 1970 to 72 there was a big picture of a white 911T on my bulletin board. I guess some qualities are enduring? (Ha!)

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Would you be disappointed to know I drive a Ford Freestyle? Hey, it holds the looms and the spinning wheels.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm a Mazda RX-8, but I drive a Subaru Outback for reasons you cite.

    At the time you had the 911T on your bulletin board I dreamed of a forest green Jaguar. Now I'd rather spend my money on other things (not that I really have the money for a Jag)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Mazda Miata! This is so true. Len was pleasantly surprised to find that he is a Ford Mustang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 PM

    I took the test and got the same as you. humn----isn't that strange?
    Sis

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...