Monday, January 30, 2006

Restraint Rules...

In case you are wondering, the order slip that would allow me to order Vogue's Stitchionary is torn up and on it's way to be recycled into newsprint.

Instead I switched my focus to registering for Convergence. There's a lot to digest in the schedule before deciding how to go about this. It's going to be a whirlwind week becaue I'll need to come home and immediately be ready to go on a second trip to the shore with dh that Saturday.

Progress continues on King's Puzzle and the lace sweater, but not enough to warrant a photo. Meanwhile I have to finish (er... begin) reading The Known World for book group by Friday morning. Perhaps I'll be able to prop up the book and read as I knit.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to see what this new site will Whip Up. I'm a little tired of "all knitting all the time" sorts of blogs. Perhaps this will be more inspiring.

Okay...off to read a few pages....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the "Whip Up" site! What a treasure trove. I must say that I hope that everyone doesn't post everyday! That could get so time consuming that I would never get anything else done!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...