Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Summer At Last


Summer At Last
Originally uploaded by vmusselm.

Summer has arrived. In typical Michigan fashion, we have gone from 50 degrees to 90 degrees. Fiber stuff has taken a back seat to home maintenance and gardening. This is on the rose bush right outside my front door. I wish you could smell it!

I still have a few bedding plants to put in the ground. Then there are some houseplants that need repotting. Maybe then I'll settle down in the AC for some fiber things.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely rose. I don't have the time or patience to grow them, but I admire others who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose picture is so beautiful that I can almost smell it!
    I'm really bothered by these hot days, must be my age! I used to pray for hot summer days.

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...