Saturday, June 11, 2005

Happy Anniversary...



Originally uploaded by vmusselm.

Today is our 28th anniversary. Wow, where does the time go? I thought this iris a good symbol for wedding/anniversary kinds of things.

Hmmm I just googled the symbols for the 28th anniversary. Apparently the symbols hop from the 25th to the 30th. However, the flower for the 25th is the iris. So the white iris photo wasn't such a bad choice after all

It is hot, hot, hot here with that last 3 days in the 90's. It was too hot & humid to complete my walk this AM. So I'm headed to the basement for a session with the Total Yoga tape. After that I want to cut out a couple of garments to sew this week.

Tonight we go out to dinner to Paesano's in Ann Arbor. Am hoping they have some good fish on the menu tonight.

Now I'll leave you with a peek inside the iris.




Originally uploaded by vmusselm.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...