Sunday, April 24, 2005

This is just wrong...


snow on lilacs
Posted by Hello

Snow, on blooming lilacs, on April 24th?! And the snow is still coming down. I skipped the stroll in the park this afternoon, for a walk on the treadmill.

The pink fleece vest is finished and I will wear it tomorrow.

Yesterday I purchased a new sewing table which holds both the serger and the sewing machine and has additional shelving underneath. So instead of making the denim jacket that I planned on yesterday, I assembled the table then started into reorganizing the sewing room.

Will cut out more fabric this afternoon.....after we shovel some snow. (The snow blower has been put away for the summer already.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cruel! I remember one year when the lilacs bloomed prematurely and then we got snow - but never April 24th.

    What table did you go with? I was thinking of using the Dream World inserts and making my own.

    ReplyDelete

tie in the loose ends...